The following is a running list of current items that we are needing donated to help further the work of Broken Chains with the homeless and those in need.
List Updated 10-3-17
- Sleeping bags
- Individual snacks
- Saltine/Ritz crackers
- Large cans of kernel style corn & green beans
- Large cans of pineapple tidbits & fruit cocktail
- Water (24 bottle packs)
- Small jars of peanut butter (or the individual servings).
- Small jars of jam or jelly
- Single serving drinks
- Single serving food items with pop-top lids (e.g.: tuna, fruit, beans, ravioli, chili, etc.)
- Large tin foil serving trays and lids
- Men’s white crew socks (size 6-12)
Please remember, any donations that you make are tax deductible.
If you have any further questions about donating any or all of the items listed above, please contact us.