The following is a running list of current items that we are needing donated to help further the work of Broken Chains with the homeless and those in need.
List Updated 2-7-18
- SOCKS, SOCKS, SOCKS; Always needed – Men’s white crew socks (size 6-12). Best to buy at Walmart or K-mart. Do not buy expensive socks, as the homeless throw them away, as they do not have money for laundry. Just buy the cheapest white crew socks.
- Vienna Sausage-small pop-top cans. We are totally out!!
- Individual snacks. Best to buy at Sam’s or Costco.
- Saltine/Ritz crackers
- Large cans of kernel style corn & large cans of green beans. Best to buy at Sam’s or Costco.
- Large cans of pineapple tidbits & fruit cocktail. Best to buy at Sam’s or Costco.
- Water (24 bottle packs)
- Small jars of peanut butter (or the individual servings). Best to by at the dollar stores.
- Small jars of jam or jelly. Best to buy at the dollar stores.
- Single serving drinks. Best to buy at Sam’s or Costco.
- Single serving food items with pop-top lids (e.g.: tuna, fruit, beans, ravioli, chili, etc.).Best to buy at Sam’s or Costco.
- Large tin foil serving trays and lids. Best to buy at Sam’s or Costco.
Please remember, any donations that you make are tax deductible.
If you have any further questions about donating any or all of the items listed above, please contact us.