Since Broken Chains operates strictly on a donation and voluntary basis, we are only as effective as those who are involved and partner with us.
There are many ways that you can help and volunteer with others involved with Broken Chains Ministry.
If you have not experienced one of our Wednesday night meetings at the park, we encourage you to come and do so. This is where you will be able to meet some other volunteers, experience the culture, and learn first hand the joys our volunteers receive from serving the homeless and sharing the evening with them.
List updated 7-2-17
We are currently needing volunteers to fill these positions:
- Professional photographer to take pictures of our outreaches & volunteer events.
- Cook at home and bring on Wednesday night; menu items suggestions – ie: spaghetti, tuna casserole, mac & cheese, etc. Broken Chains supplies all food & trays (please contact us for more details)
- Or, bring items to BBQ on Wednesday night. Please contact us with information.
- For items 2 & 3 it is important to contact us at least 2 weeks in advance with your plans & items, as many people are doing this and we need to schedule.
- Food server on Wednesday night
- Donation runner throughout the week
- Weekly donation pick-up during the school year in Henderson (please contact us for more details)
- Pick up sandwiches from a Henderson school once a month during the school year (please contact us for more details),
- Please consider becoming a monthly financial partner with Broken Chains; please know that no one takes a salary and all monies collected by our ministry go to further His Kingdom Activity on this earth!
If you are interested in helping us by serving in one of these positions, or would like to speak with us about serving in a different capacity with us, please send us a message through our contact page.
Find out more information about giving financially with a donation.
Find out more about our non-profit and business community sponsors.
Have you heard about our partnership with schools to feed the homeless? Find out more about our Two Lunch Tuesday program.